- Candidates should have 2 to 5years of management experience in HOA and/or condominium communities.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and managerial skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple communities
- Build strong relationships with Community Board of Trustees and Community members
- Maintain professional resident communications regarding concerns & service requests. Ensure completion of service requests
- Inspect property regularly, note deficiencies and take corrective action
- Prepare vendor contracts and process invoices for communities you are responsible for
- Track units that are delinquent and take corrective action as needed
- Attend evening membership meetings & board meetings as needed, generate meeting agenda & minutes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to multi task while staying organized,
- Excellent time management, and problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Real estate license is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time