- Will use a high level of interpersonal skills to interact with residents tactfully and diplomatically
- Use organizational skills and pay attention to detail to ensure all work is completed within the time frames of company policy and with professionalism and quality workmanship
- Will perform custodial work necessary in preparing market ready apartments, such as cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, appliances, windows, etc.
- Clean laundry rooms as directed
- Will assist with snow and ice removal efforts including shoveling walkways
- Have strong technical skills to identify and diagnose problems and perform a variety of service requests such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, floor replacement, concrete and asphalt, fencing, small roof repairs, appliance repair, cleaning, painting, etc.;
- Must handle emergency repairs in an efficient
- Have knowledge of all water, gas, oil, or electrical shutoffs in the event of an emergency
- Have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 1 years of experience in apartment maintenance or related maintenance experience
- Lift up to 70-75 lbs. unassisted
- Be able to climb (roofs) 25-30 ft.
Job Type: Full-time