PRC Management Co., Inc., a well-established real estate services company in NJ has 2 full time positions available for Maintenance Mechanics at our garden apartment complex in Burlington Township, NJ. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and care of the complex.
PRC is looking for individuals that can work compatibly with others and are also capable of working independently. We are seeking courteous and respectful people who are willing to apply their expertise in apartment maintenance to give our tenants quality service on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Work along with a team of maintenance mechanics to ensure the complex is in excellent condition at all times;
- Have superior organizational skills and attention to detail and has the technical skills to trouble shoot problems and successfully repair them;
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to tactfully and diplomatically interact with residents;
- Have 1 or more years of hands-on general maintenance experience, such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, floor replacement, concrete and asphalt, fencing, small roof repairs, appliance repair, cleaning, etc.;
- Handle service work orders, clean and prepare apartments for turnover, keep common areas clean, participate in snow and ice removal when necessary, handle emergency repairs in an efficient manner;
- Ensure all work is performed in a timely manner with professionalism and quality workmanship;
- Boiler Certification is preferred but not required;
- Be able to lift heavy objects;
- Have own tools;
- Have own vehicle and valid driver’s license;
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in apartment maintenance or related field.
This position offers an excellent compensation package and a full line of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance, 401k Plan with matching contribution, credit union membership, paid time off and paid holidays.
All applicants will be treated with strict confidence.
PRC Management Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.