PRC Management Co., Inc., a diversified Real Estate Development, Management & Consulting firm, located in Monmouth County, seeks an experienced Project Superintendent for several high profile residential and commercial projects.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-directed individual who is responsible for all construction activities to ensure the work is performed in conformance with the project objectives and requirements. Areas of responsibility include cost, schedule, construction operations, material control, financial performance, compliance and safety.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage the daily operations of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts between architects, engineers, construction team, home owners and tenants.
- Responsible for cost control.
- Ability to successfully liaise with various government agencies, clients, senior management, and contractors.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Respond to requests for changes in project scope.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain safety procedures.
- Produce and track schedules.
- Responsible to implement RFI and Submittal Logs.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Applicant must submit salary requirements to be considered for the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to a variety of contacts.
- Ability to prepare required reports.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time and on budget.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team.
- Bachelors Degree desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in residential construction.
- OSHA Certified – minimum 10 hour.
The position offers a commensurate salary and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan, credit union membership and paid vacation. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com or fax 732-483-7186. All applicants will be treated with strict confidence.
Please visit our website for more information – www.prcgroup.com.
The PRC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.